Photograph of the interior of one of the camera bunkers at the Trinity Site, White Sands Missile Range. Photo was taken in April of 1984, years after detonation.
|Historical Event:||New Mexico Role in WW II (1941-45)|
|Sub Event:||Manhattan Project|
|Origin:||Historic American Engineering Record, Library of Congress|
|Date:||April 1, 1984|
|Author:||Dick Brown and Bob Haiferty, photographers|
- Notebook of Manhattan Project Testing
- Fuller Lodge - Los Alamos, NM
- FDR's Response to Einstein Letter
- Albert Einstein Letter to FDR
- Letter, FDR to Oppenheimer
- July 16, 1945 - First Atomic Bomb Detonation
- Trinity Site - Map
- Trinity Site - Survey Photo
- Trinity Site - Explosion
- Now They Can Be Told Aloud, Those Stoories of 'The Hill'
- Deadliest Weapons in World's History, Made In Santa Fe Vicinity
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.