The document is the Act for the Protection of Community Acequias that was passed in 1912.
|Document Type:||Primary Document|
|Sub Event:||Acequias at Statehood|
|Origin:||NM Legislature, H. B. 185|
|Date:||June 8, 1912|
- Main Irrigation Canal, Bosque Farms
- El Cerrito - Aerial View
- Truchas Molino - Rodenzo
- La Bajada Community Acequia
- Digging a Ditch in Taos, NM
- First Carey Act Project Approved by Interior Secretary
- Water for 4,000,000 Acres
- ARTICLE XVI, Irrigation and Water Rights
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.