This article describes the details leading to the establishment of the first state park in New Mexico at Bottomless Lakes near Roswell. The work will involve contributions from the Civilian Conservation Corps.
|Document Type:||Newspaper Article|
|Historical Event:||Parks and Monuments|
|Sub Event:||Historic Site Preservation|
|Date:||September 14, 1933|
- Alvarado Hotel
- Establishment of Ft. Bayard as Historic Landmark
- Fort Bayard Medical Hospital
- A New Cavalry Drill in the United States Army - Fort Bayard, NM
- Fort Bayard - Panoramic Photograph
- Native Art on adobe wall, Taos County
- Kit Carson House, Taos, NM
- KiMo Theater Entrance 1980
- Kimo Theater 1980
- Kimo Theater 1943
- Oldest Church in the United States, Santa Fe, N.M.
- Interior of Oldest Church in United States, Santa Fe, N.M.
- Santa Fe Plaza
- Second New Mexico Governor's Mansion
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.