Native art on adobe wall. Amalia, New Mexico. This photograph was taken by Russell Lee in 1940 as part of the Farm Security Administration Collection at the Library of Congress.
|Historical Event:||Parks and Monuments|
|Sub Event:||Historic Site Preservation|
|Origin:||Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection, Library of Congress|
|Date:||July 1, 1940|
- Alvarado Hotel
- Establishment of Ft. Bayard as Historic Landmark
- Fort Bayard Medical Hospital
- A New Cavalry Drill in the United States Army - Fort Bayard, NM
- Fort Bayard - Panoramic Photograph
- Kit Carson House, Taos, NM
- KiMo Theater Entrance 1980
- Kimo Theater 1980
- Kimo Theater 1943
- Oldest Church in the United States, Santa Fe, N.M.
- Interior of Oldest Church in United States, Santa Fe, N.M.
- Santa Fe Plaza
- Second New Mexico Governor's Mansion
- Bottomless Lakes To Be Made State Park With Federal Help
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.