Stereograph showing exterior of San Miguel Mission partially obscured by tree. San Miguel Mission is known as the oldest church in the US. This stereograph card was taken in 1909 and is part of the Stereograph Cards Collection at the Library of Congress.
|Historical Event:||Parks and Monuments|
|Sub Event:||Historic Site Preservation|
|Origin:||Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division|
|Date:||October 22, 1909|
- Alvarado Hotel
- Establishment of Ft. Bayard as Historic Landmark
- Fort Bayard Medical Hospital
- A New Cavalry Drill in the United States Army - Fort Bayard, NM
- Fort Bayard - Panoramic Photograph
- Native Art on adobe wall, Taos County
- Kit Carson House, Taos, NM
- KiMo Theater Entrance 1980
- Kimo Theater 1980
- Kimo Theater 1943
- Interior of Oldest Church in United States, Santa Fe, N.M.
- Santa Fe Plaza
- Second New Mexico Governor's Mansion
- Bottomless Lakes To Be Made State Park With Federal Help
An educational resource for New Mexico high school history programs.